Re: [RTTY] RTTY equipment configuration question

To: "William G. Lisk" <wglisk@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY equipment configuration question
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 20:58:07 +0000
Hi Bill, I would look at MMTTY software.  It does true FSK, and for USB >=
Serial adapters, there is a EXTFSK menu item that will work FSK.

Price is right for the Software.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.