[RTTY] More RM-11708 related

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] More RM-11708 related
From: "Ron Kolarik" <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:40:34 -0500
I guess we need more enforcement before RM-11708 is even considered

Ron
K0IDT

http://it.slashdot.org/story/14/04/24/149245/anonymous-airchat-aim-communication-without-need-for-phone-or-internet

  "Online hacktivist collective Anonymous has announced that it is working on a
new tool called Airchat which could allow people to communicate without the
need for a phone or an internet connection - using radio waves instead.
Anonymous, the amorphous group best known for attacking high profile targets
like Sony and the CIA in recent years, said on the project's Github page:
'Airchat is a free communication tool [that] doesn't need internet
infrastructure [or] a cell phone network. Instead it relies on any available
radio link or device capable of transmitting audio.' Despite the Airchat system
being highly involved and too complex for most people in its current form,
Anonymous says it has so far used it to play interactive chess games with
people at 180 miles away;

 https://github.com/lulzlabs/AirChat/
  --
  So yeah we connected our 897Ds to our computers, we shouted out to our bros
to tune in and then we started playing around.