[RTTY] PLease file your comments against RM-11708

To: "'CTDXCC'" <ctdxcc@kkn.net>, <DFWcontest@yahoogroups.com>, "'RTTY Reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>, <ar-cluster@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PLease file your comments against RM-11708
From: Terry <ab5k@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 11:17:14 -0500
Hi folks,

Here is a comment that I just filled with the FCC that plots current 40
meter interference from automated  packet and estimates future interference
that will happen if RM-11708 is approved.  It also talks about the ARRL's
negligence in spectrum management and band planning.

See:   http://64.128.19.154/RM11708AndFortyMeters.pdf

Look at the plots and think of each of the automated stations in the plot as
"land mines" just ready to go off in the middle of your QSO.   I
intentionally picked 40 meters for this analysis as we have lots of 40 meter
SSB DX operating there.   As many of you know the FT5ZM 40 meter SSB
operations were QRMed for over one hour by a automated digital station.

So please take 5 minutes file a comment AGAINST RM-11708.   The instructions
are here:   http://64.128.19.154/RM11708.pdf

Please forward to other reflectors and individuals as this is important!

Thanks

Terry