[RTTY] Proposal to move RTTY RU from ARRL

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Proposal to move RTTY RU from ARRL
From: RTTY via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 09:11:17 -0500
I propose that we have a discussion about moving the RTTY RU contest out of
the control of the ARRL.    I do not know the history of the RTTY RU contest
but I know it was co-founded by Jay, WS7I and was not a ARRL contest.
Given the fact that the  ARRL is throwing traditional narrow band waveforms
like  RTTY "under the bus" then the ARRL should probably lose the privilege
of administering the RTTY RU contest.    Thoughts?

Terry  AB5K