Re: [RTTY] snap-on ferrites

To: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <k8ut@charter.net>, Lee <ham@n0sq.us>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] snap-on ferrites
From: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 13:01:13 -0800 (PST)
DigiKey, Newark, etc. carry the full Fair Rite catalog; just two weeks ago I
ordered a bunch of the #31 snap-ons for all of my control cables, coax, etc.
Start with the Fair Rite online catalog, lookup the Fair Rite part numbers, and
then go to your favorite vendor's web site and directly enter the Fair Rite
part number.

Rudy N2WQ