Re: [RTTY] LoTW confirmation rates

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] LoTW confirmation rates
From: John Elsik <wa5zup@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:07:46 -0700
LOTW runs poorly?
That sure is not my observation.  LOTW has been running better than it ever
has lately.  Log files large or small are processed in minutes instead of
days like in the past.  The system is up most of the time, again a major
improvement.  My 1200 contact log file this Sunday was processed in 10 to 15
minutes.  They upgraded the server etc not too long ago.
73 John wa5zup