Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Change in pileup procedure?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:29:26 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 2/5/2014 1:22 PM, Kok Chen wrote:
Lets say I call the DX and he comes back to me.  However, people around me
don't know that he has come back to me, so they keep transmitting while the DX
is transmitting (this is the weakest aspect of the
DX-calls-you-where-you-are-transmitting method).

REPLY:

Your points are well taken, but I assure you the above situation exists already. Just do a quick listen while the DX is transmitting. It's as if the callers are not hearing the DX at all.

If there's a better way than the present one, I want to hear it. Ideas, anyone?

73, Bill W6WRT