Re: [RTTY] Triathlon DX Contest this Saturday

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Triathlon DX Contest this Saturday
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 21:53:00 +0200
Tnx for intersting.
First of all the site is safe and I am sure for this.
In any case, I uploaded the rules in English in the following link in my site in qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/sv1dpi/triathlon%20rules%202014%20english.pdf

The contest has 3 segments.

00:00-07:59 UTC only CW,

08:00-15:59 UTC only SSB

16:00-23:59 utc only RTTY

Exchange is report plus serial number starting with 001.
There are awards for every mode but the big award (10 days all paid in a Greek Island) is for the first in 3 modes (that is Triathlon) Someone can make teams also with fellow hams (one person in every mode) and participate in Team triathlon also.
Mults are dxcc entities plus Greek stations you have worked.
If your program does not support our contest you can use any module that supports serial number and send us a cabrillo file.

73 Kostas SV1DPI