[RTTY] [Updated] January 19th: Revenge of the Sith

To: "rtty-contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] [Updated] January 19th: Revenge of the Sith
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 14:14:21 -0500
Since my first posting around noontime today, the news item about the BOD meeting has been updated by the ARRL:

http://www.arrl.org/news/kay-craigie-n3kn-wins-third-term-as-arrl-president

Using our dues money, there will now be an Official ARRL FAQ to explain why we were mistaken in our opposition to RM-11708. Note that the newest member of the ARRL Executive Committee is the Sponsor of RM-11708.

And for more info about the newest Executive Committee member see: http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/rtty/2014-January/041628.html

73,