Re: [RTTY] 2013 BARTG results??

To: rtty contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 BARTG results??
From: Fabi <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 20:54:18 -0500
No , not out yet. If we can help the Bartg in any way to get back on track with
contest results please let us know, maybe someone can help. I don't mean to
criticize here, I have too much respect for the Bartg or all contest organizers
for that matter,  but not having the results from the previous year does take
out some of the 'magic' of the contest itself. See you all in the Sprint.
73

Fabi  va2up
http://va2up.com