Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708

To: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rebuttal comments filed to objections to RM-11708
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:13:11 -0800 (PST)
Just did a quick search..... NT0A is his callsign.

Jim W5QM

On Friday, January 3, 2014 12:48 PM, Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM
<wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com> wrote:

All,

If you haven't revisited the FCC lately, they continue to accept and
publish comments on the ARRL jihad RM-11708 against narrow bandwidth
signals........

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/proceeding/view;jsessionid=vWQHSHGLScXSWQn3bMTs7cXGgQGCFgG12Hz2VC0PlrF6w92nyS2K!-1864380355!1357496456?name=RM-11708

The latest posting batch is interesting.... there are 4 comments
(they seem to state identical reasoning phrased in 4 different ways)
from the same individual (maybe representing some group, I don't
know) where many of us are mentioned by name and callsign and we are
ridiculed for our ignorance.

73, HNY,

Ben - WB2RHM