[RTTY] Some smiles. WAS: Re: CQ Magazine

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Some smiles. WAS: Re: CQ Magazine
From: iw1ayd - Salvatore Irato <iw1ayd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 22:42:21 +0100
I strongly agree with you Peter, we have to know what's going on before to speculate on it.

... but it's irresistible, let my dress it a little bit ...

;->
Those contest will not be deadly shoot. Nor Phone, nor CW, nor DIGITAL.
DIGITAL? Oh, yes: just the RTTY tests will become CQ WW DIGITAL and CQ WPX DIGITAL instead of RTTY. Think about witch one will be the permitted bandwidth of any signals. Oh yes, you get it. On those days it will be hard to preserve any place but not for +/- 1 Kc around IARU beacon frequencies on any contest band. Next time the ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP will change in ARRL DIGITAL ROUNDUP, as it is more advanced.
;-<

           73 de iw1ayd Salvo

PS risus abundat in ore stultorum, don't smile that much PSE.