[RTTY] question about EPC QSO PARTY exchanhe / N1MM

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] question about EPC QSO PARTY exchanhe / N1MM
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:57:30 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all,

First of all I apologize if my question is "off side".
On nov 17th, there was a psk 63 contest. I wanted to make some qso with N1MM
and FLDIGI.

My problem was about logging the exchange : I logged EPCnnnnn,  nnnnn being the
epc number of members contacted. N1MM rejected them, waiting for a number
corresponding to an area. I tried to update N1MM, thinking that the rules of
the contest had changed, but that did not solve. I could not send the log
because only epcnn was logged (not the complete number). What did I done wrong ?
Thanks for help.
73
Pat