Re: [RTTY] AL-1500 on RTTY

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AL-1500 on RTTY
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 11:11:18 -0700
The AL-1500 seems to run nicely on RTTY with these settings:

CW/SSB Switch =  CW.
Ip = 750 ma.
Ig = 35 ma.
Blower = High

This is with a typical RTTY contest duty cycle of calling CQ for 7 seconds, waiting 3 seconds for an answer, and calling CQ again (70% duty cycle). I would probably throttle it back a little for a long-winded ragchew.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, Arizona

-----Original Message----- From: rick darwicki