[RTTY] Happy JARTS 2013 to all from f6fdr

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Happy JARTS 2013 to all from f6fdr
From: patrice carette <carettep@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:59:18 +0100 (BST)
Hi, I'll try to be qrv this weekend, no assisted : I want to say that, where I
should operate, there is not an internet access (yes in France that is possible
to come back to 10th century !). So please if you want qso on other bands, give
me your qsy frequency at the end of qso  to be called a few minutes later if
possible for me. Good luck to all entrants.  Fabi and Mike I'll make my
possible !

73 Pat f6fdr

PS : I am 10 in my head, but I think I will give a little bit more !