Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 130, Issue 37

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 130, Issue 37
From: Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM <wb2rhm@wb2rhm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 11:41:29 -0400
JMHO, Since the scoring is based on 'call areas', I use WB2RHM/4 because I am operate from Charlotte, NC, not from NY or NJ. I think this is the intent of our host organization also. I don't think you should get a KL7 'credit' for working the guy running a permanently relocated KL7 call operating from Huntersville, NC. JMHO

73,

Ben - WB2RHM/4