Re: [RTTY] My first RTTY contest

To: Michael Rapp <mdrapp@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] My first RTTY contest
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 15:20:34 -0500
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Michael Rapp <mdrapp@gmail.com> wrote:

> That was fun!

> I'm not exactly sure what it was but I've come to love the sound of the
> didles and the cadence of an efficient exchange.  I like the visual

Agree on all counts!

Regarding running, I finally learned (well, "am learning") that the
fact that you have a *full* 100 W and dipoles with questionable
resonance (but handled by the tuner) makes little difference in terms
of whether or not you can run.  Once you start doing it, you find that
really rack up the Qs and that a lot of mults you hadn't heard while
hunting and pecking call *you* instead.  *Much* easier that way!  :-)

Keep having fun!