Re: [RTTY] Contest Hints

To: Elmar PD3EM <info@pd3em.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contest Hints
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:58:29 -0700
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Elmar PD3EM <info@pd3em.com> wrote:

> I think will depend on how QRP stations will submit their log.
> At the moment there are 3 logs submitted by stations as /QRP.
> See
> http://www.cqwwrtty.com/logs_**received.html<http://www.cqwwrtty.com/logs_received.html>
>
> But I will keep it in my log as how I copied the callsign (with /QRP
> included).

There were also stations that changed their zone back and forth during the
contest. I suspect a configuration issue between multiple computers... My
understanding based on conversations with log checkers is that the checking
software will detect "unstable" exchanges like this and not penalize you.
So log it as copied or strip off the /QRP and it will work out either way.
- jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com