[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest - WB4YDL SOAB HP

To: "'Tennessee Contest Group'" <tcg1@googlegroups.com>, "'Roger Elmore'" <relmore@utm.edu>, <WTDXA@yahoogroups.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest - WB4YDL SOAB HP
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:41:56 -0500
                                    CQ WW RTTY Score Summary

Start Date : 2013-09-27

Callsign Used : WB4YDL

Operator Category : Single-Op

                          Band : All

                        Power : High

                        Mode : RTTY

Default Exchange    : 04 TN

Club / Team             : Tennessee Contest Group

Software                   : N1MM Logger V13.5.1

            Band              QSOs              Pts      ZNs     Cty

            3.5                  146                 241     11       24
40

               7                   284                 573     16       49
41

            14                  581               1442    27       72
42

            21                  621               1673    28       70
27

            28                  160                 438     20       44

          Total               1792              4367    102     259     165

Total Score : 2,297,042

Soapbox :

This was by far my best effort in this contest. The conditions were
excellent and 15 meters was a free fire zone. It was extremely crowded and
the DX was rolling in from everywhere. Best DX surprise was getting called
by E21YDP in Thailand Zone 26 ! Still no Zone 18 on 10 meters that I need
for WAZ on that band. I worked SO2R, but the action was so fierce on one
band, it was difficult to pick up anything on the 2nd band - just sit back
and enjoy it !

73, Jamie

WB4YDL