Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 Sunday 1700-2100Z

Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint75 Sunday 1700-2100Z
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:47:09 -0400
With the way the NY Giants have been playing football lately, I'll spend
more time in the contest than watching them on TV.  10m has been open this
morning as well for me on the east coast. Worked some EU and stations in
Africa too. Hopefully the band remains open a bit.

Now to get things configured for 75 baud.

73 - K2DSL David