[RTTY] 2014 Dayton RTTY Dinner

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2014 Dayton RTTY Dinner
From: Fred Dennin <freddennin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:39:26 -0400
Just as an FYI and for planning purposes, the 2014 Dayton RTTY Dinner will be
held Thursday night, May 15th at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Dayton (33 E 5th
Street, Dayton, OH, 45402, US).  More information regarding time, cost and how
to purchase tickets will be published after the first of the year.

If you know of any contest clubs, individuals or vendors willing to donate door
prizes, please contact me.  As of now, we have commitments for door prizes from
Array Solutions, Louisiana Contest Club and the ARRL.  I have also been in
conversation with one of the major radio manufacturers and those discussions
will resume after the first of the year per their request.  Other vendors too,
have requested further contact with them after the first of the year.

I want to thank Tim, K3LR for his assistance in setting up this venue at the
Crowne Plaza.

I look forward to seeing you at Dayton May 15th!

73'….Fred, WW4LL