[RTTY] NAQP RTTY - Invitation to join SWACC Team

To: "RTTY reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP RTTY - Invitation to join SWACC Team
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:34:07 -0700
Hello all,

If you are going to participate in this weekend's NAQP RTTY, it will be more fun if you are on a team. You can see how your team does compared to other teams, and how your score compares with your team mates.

If you would like to join the SWACC Team, just send me an email. Just tell me whether you will be full time or part time.

That's all you have to do. You don't have to modify your Cabrillo or anything. I will take care of registering your call sign with NCJ, and the log submission robot and log checkers will know which team you are on.

Join the fun!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA