Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results

To: "'Phil Snyder'" <n9lah@comcast.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2013 Roundup Results
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 14:38:29 -0000
Here is My .02c  ,  I have caught myself when in S & P working someone then
tuning off without hitting the Enter key.  I'm sure this happens to those
younger more efficient operators also.

I almost NEVER say QSO B-4 as I know that this can happen.  If he is a dupe
and NIL in my log we both get a good contact and NO NIL or Dupe in either
Log.

Please don't say to me   QSO b-4  ,  I will try to call only those NOT  in
my Log.

Rex  K7QQ