[RTTY] VP9 qth available for ARRL Roundup, Jan 2014

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP9 qth available for ARRL Roundup, Jan 2014
From: "Jamie WW3S" <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:41:41 -0400
due to unforeseen circumstances, I’ll be unable to participate in the contest
from Bermuda this year so Ed’s VP9GE qth is available. Although the antennas
seem modest, the close proximity to the ocean, with good views of EU and NA,
plus the rare VP9 multiplier gives you the edge. I won the SOLP DX from there
in 2012...Ed is simply a pleasure to meet and work with, and while I’d be glad
to answer any questions, please make any reservations, etc direct with Ed,
www.vp9ge.com

73, Jamie WW3S