Re: [RTTY] Running multiple versions of MMTTY & 2Tone questions

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Running multiple versions of MMTTY & 2Tone questions
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:29:11 -0700 (PDT)
Dick, the only thing I can think of that might slow the PC down enough to delay
decoding signals is processor use. If you are running Windows 7, then I have to
guess that you are a fairly new processor and should not be having this issue.

I noticed with my Pentium 4 under XP Pro, that if I ran the AA6YQ profile with
MMTTY, then it really took up a lot of CPU and slowed everything down. My
suggestion would be to use the standard profile with MMTTY to see if that helps.

Do you have the same problem if you run MMTTY by itself outside N1MM?

Is there a way you can monitor your CPU usage? If so, you can tell if something
is loading down your CPU.

I've actually don't recall anyone ever having this problem. MMTTY has not
changed in many years. What version of MMTTY are you using?

73, Don AA5AU