[RTTY] 2Tone setup question

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2Tone setup question
From: rlvz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 18:19:36 -0500 (EST)
Hi Guys,

I'm setting up 2Tone for the first time.  It appears to be working though I
haven't made any Qso's yet.

In MMTTY I set the Mark to 915 as I like listening to the lower pitch tones.
When using 2Tone, if I set the Mark down to 915, then what setting should I use
for Space?  (or doesn't it make a difference)

If my visitors leave before the NA Sprint is over tonight, I hope to get on for
awhile pass out some points and try out 2Tone for the first time.

Please contact me off the list so I get your message faster!

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM