[RTTY] RTTY Freqs for NAQP

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Freqs for NAQP
From: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:11:20 -0600
Just under the wire, I finished my new rtty interface for writelog &
mmtty.First one for me and it worked right away, whew!(ECG3086 dual npn opto
dip I had in a junk box)Thank you so much to my friend Don K9NR for staying up
with me on the phone to get MMTTY and the memories goingthat took a big chunk
out of the learning curve for me!!!Question:  What frequency ranges are common
practice to operate on rtty particularly in naqp?Please put me on the fast
track and thanks a bunch in advance.73'Clay Melhorn N9IO Bonfield, ILWebmaster:
KARS - Kankakee Area Radio Society - W9AZ http://www.w9az.com/