[RTTY] Help! TS-2000 Users

To: "RTTY@contesting.com" <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help! TS-2000 Users
From: David Tanks <ad4tj@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 04:29:01 -0800 (PST)
I am using a TS-2000X, FSK, N1MM and MMTTY, EU1SA profile, dual-peak filter
selected, and aside from the macros problem( not seeing all of it appear in the
DII box ), I am having an awful time making contacts. The selectivity is just
not there; a strong station can cover up the station I am trying to copy, and
going down to 500 hz I lose the ability to copy the desired signal. What am I
doing wrong? My antennas are an 80 to 10 meter trap dipole and a 47 foot
vertical. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am totally frustrated with
the RTTY operations here. Thanks in advance.

73,  David AD4TJ