[RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received Page

To: rtty reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Ten-Meter RTTY Contest Logs Received Page
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:27:50 -0800 (PST)
A Logs-Received page has been created for the 2012 Ten-Meter RTTY Contest:

http://rttycontesting.com/tenmeterrttycontest/results/2012-logs-received.html

There is also a link to the 2012 logs-received page from the Ten-Meter RTTY
Contest home page.

Reminder that the log deadline is December 15, 2012 @ 2359Z. If you haven't
submitted your log, please do so regardless of how many contacts you made. The
more logs we receive, the better the log checking. For last year's contest,
certificates were sent to winners of each multiplier area including US States
(+DC) and VE areas regardless of score. I plan on doing the same this year. So
you never know if you won wall paper or not unless you submit your score.

E-mail logs to ten-rtty@kkn.net.

Thanks,
Don AA5AU