Re: [RTTY] PTØS RTTY logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PTØS RTTY logs
From: "Jerry, N9AW" <n9aw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:47:48 -0600
This is from the PT0S update on 11/22/2012. I know some of you were questioning their log for your RTTY QSO.

The log is updated, including 40928 QSOs, the last one being 0845 UTC 22 November 2012. Log is uploaded to Clublog for stats and also to LoTW. I have bad news for some. A lot of people were asking about missing RTTY QSOs. We asked George, and he writes: "We made no RTTY contacts between Nov 18 11:24 and Nov 20 07:38." so if your QSOs fell in this timeframe, you may have worked a SLIM :-( As George writes they may have to go QRT tomorrow morning (Friday), whether they can stay depends on the navy who are to start maintenance work on the rocks.

73

Jerry, N9AW