[RTTY] Confessions of a S&P Tailender

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Confessions of a S&P Tailender
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 13:59:29 -0500
I was called a LID by a EU station and he refused to respond to my call in the
CQ-WW-RTTY contest. He was calling CQ and I could not print the stations he was
working. When he sent his macro acknowledging the QSO and ending with a TU, I
would call . Most CQ or run stations send a TU, their call and a CQ or QRZ at
the end.  He ended his with a TU and this did cause confusion.  After his
berating to me and other what he called tailenders, I just moved on and never
called him again.

Dick AA5VU