Re: [RTTY] AFSK to FSK converter

To: "Bill, W6WRT" <dezrat1242@yahoo.com>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] AFSK to FSK converter
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 01:07:26 -0400

However, I still need an AFSK to FSK converter for use with other
non-FSK programs such as 2Tone, fldigi and probably others.

Fldigi provides p-FSK and the help file shows the schematic to convert
that on/off keying to FSK.  HRD/DM780 will probably soon support
EXTFSK/FSK8250 (at least that was Rick's plan when I last saw him).
2Tone seems to be one of the few that seems to be unwilling to even
consider any form of FSK support.

The K4DSP regenerator is nice but is not available and like Chen, I
know of no commercial alternative.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV