Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY Module

To: "F5CQ, Rafik" <f5cq@free.fr>, "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>, "Rtty Contesting Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [WriteLog] DL-DX RTTY Module
From: "DickT-W0RAA" <dickt@w0raa.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 11:41:13 -0600
Well, that did it Rafik.  I ran the Legacy Installer twice.  Once to remove
the old version, then I checked Control Panel's Add-Remove Programs area
to confirm it was completely uninstalled.  It showed it was. Then I ran the
Legacy Installer again and installed all of the modules, and now I have the
DL-DX RTTY contest showing in the contest listing.

Thanks to all who responded and especially to Rafik, and also Gary, AL9A.

I knew I'd get the answer if I posed the question to th Writelog reflector.

No more replies necessary.  Hope to see many of you in the contest if the
Sun cooperates.

73,

Dick - W0RAA

PS:  If anybody is interested, the Waldo Canyon fire here in Colorado
Springs
is now 90% contained and the 1200+ firefighters has been reduced down to a
little under 800.  They expect 100% containment by Friday.  It will still be
while before the fire is completely out. It's a shame 2 people died in the
carnage,
but a blessing that so many more lives were saved by the firefighters who
put
their lives on the line.  A total of 346 homes were destroyed, b ut
thousands
more were saved by these brave men & women.  The generosity of the worldwide
community has been overwhelming.