Re: [RTTY] WPX on LOTW

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX on LOTW
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:40:17 -0400 (EDT)
I don't think this is the real deal.  Probably it's what they're  talking
about on the May 21 announcement on the sidebar at the left.  Like  Don, I
have just a few prefixes in the list, when there should be many  more.

I hope it means we're getting close.  I like to chase prefixes and  have
waited a long time for LoTW support.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 7/2/2012 3:24:25 P.M. GMT Standard Time,