Re: [RTTY] Shameless Brag!

To: Earl <n5zm@adxa.org>, RTTY <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Shameless Brag!
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 08:08:49 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations Earl! It is quite an accomplishment and certainly something to
be proud of.

I am short a Zone 26 QSO and waiting on my Zone 23 card for 40M RTTY WAZ.
Working Zone 26 on 40M RTTY is not easy from Zone 4. I am looking forward to CQ
Awards being implemented on LoTW. It certainly will make things a little easier.

73, Don AA5AU