[RTTY] Disgusting Display

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Disgusting Display
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 21:57:33 -0500
Even if he had come back to me tonight, I wouldn't have printed it.  "UP UP and
LIDS LID LID W4AMP W4AMP" steady on 14.080.  After the "cops" and the guying
using W4AMP forever quit, 7O6T's signal went down in the mud.  Good copy here
from 0030 Z to about 0130 Z.  A 4 element SteppIR and 1200 watts hasn't gotten
through yet after 4 hours of calling for two days.  By the time I got to 17
meters, he wasn't printing.

I get a kick out of the guys in other parts of 8-land that say they are in the
"Black Hole". Try it from 45 degrees North with the Northern Lights
illuminating the U.P. skies!!!

Still some time left.

73,

Tom W8JWN