[RTTY] Fw: Re: HAL PCI3000 card for sale

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Fw: Re: HAL PCI3000 card for sale
From: "rjkarizona@cox.net" <rjkarizona@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 06:01:28 -0700
Further to my message yesterday,.....

I am sorry but I forgot to describe the card.
It comes from the old HAL company that made
RTTY modems.  This is a PCI card that plugs into
A PCI slot of a computer.  It comes with the software,
Operator's Guide and Reference Manual.  It operates
RTTY and AMTOR modes.

If someone has already been using this card, they would
Probably be interested, but with more modern modems
Available today, you would probably not want to use this
Card.  I don't mean to be negative but it is really meant
For someone who is already familiar with the HAL PCI3000
And wants a spare.  Remember, too, it works with older
computers with PCI slots.

Regards,
Dick   W7SV