Re: [RTTY] 2012 Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2012 Dayton RTTY Contesting Forum
From: ww3s@zoominternet.net
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 12:05:22 -0400
 LIKE !!!!
 On Thu 03/22/12 10:21 AM , john w8wej@citynet.net sent:
  Oh? Is there some thing wrong with thinking highly of yourself?
 Ive seen some comments that would appear to extreme , bitter and
down
 right nasty and IMHO has no business on this reflector..
 I have always prided myself in being a member of the rtty bunch ,
and
 feel that over all this is one of the most pleasurable groups in ham

 radio--I would like to see it stay that way.
 I can assure you that if I were close to k1ttt,or another contest
 station, I probably be there a lot myself..
 I think we all need to run our own patterns and support one another
 It is, what it is.
 I also think it is time for this thread to end.
 john w8wej
 On 3/21/2012 11:15 PM, Robert Chudek - K0RC wrote:
 > Like!
 >

 > On 3/21/2012 3:45 PM, Cheryl Whitlock wrote:
 >> I looked at her page and saw nothing extreme. She listed her
contest awards
 >> and told some of her history. She has a right to brag a bit, she
has
 >> accomplished a lot over the years. I say more power to her.
 >>
 >> 73,
 >> Cheryl, AA4YL
 >>

 >> Looking at her QRZ page, she seems to think quite highly of
herself. I'll
 >>> be at Dayton but probably won't attend.

03/16/12 07:34:00

[4]