[RTTY] SO2R

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SO2R
From: "Tom Martin" <tmartin@chartermi.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:46:09 -0500
After losing both transceivers in the WPX RTTY test, both have been repaired
and better than ever. I have spent a few hours making new stubs and getting ICE
filters ready.  I also removed an 80 meter antenna that was too close to the 40
meter V.  Hopefully the SUN will cooperate and provide decent conditions for
this weekend. The aurora has really affected my area of the US.

Good luck to all in the BARTG.

73,

Tom W8JWN