Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes how to handle
From: Sean Cavanaugh <seanc@unixgeeks.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:18:54 -0600
I've had instances where I'm running and people incorrectly think they are
working me due to QRM or whatever else. Later I go to work them and get "QSO
B4", but they are definitely not in my log. If they don't want to work me
again, not much I can do about it, but then it's not me getting the busted QSO
and likely loss of a mult. There's not too many VA5's running around.

That's my rationale for why I work dupes. Usually doesn't happen too often.
This year I had only 593 QSOs, and  3 dupes. I didn't lose much time due to
that.

73,
Sean - VA5LF