Re: [RTTY] Dupes, and handling them

To: <pcooper@guernsey.net>, "'rtty contesting rttycontesting'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Dupes, and handling them
From: "Alejandro V. XE1EE" <xe1ee@telmexmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:17:10 -0600
Well in normal operation or when we have some contests worked, If i cannot
copy the exchange i'll send NR NR AGN ? or something like that.. but YES.. i
have seen that before and it is exactly when the QSO B4 macro comes to
scene.

I'm agree with you I love RTTY Contesting, it's my main operation mode, then
CW and at the end SSB. A friend of mine told me that my PTT i should call
it: Push to Tune hi !

*********************
XE1EE
Alejandro Valdez O.
DXCC RTTY, SSB & CW
Mixed, 10, 15, 20 & 40
WAS, TPA & WAC
www.dxxe.org
www.qsl.net/xe1ee
Twiter: @xe1ee

+++++ No mas SPAM ++++++
No me envíes cadenitas, oraciones y demás correos sin mi autorización.
Do not send me prays, chain letters and others without my permission.
** No trees were killed in the sending of this message but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced**