Re: [RTTY] N1MM

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] N1MM
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 00:50:40 -0500
Luis..
I would have to disagree here.. The 3 guys that take care of the N1MM
Documentation on our website have done a fantastic job creating a Getting
Started area on the web site that walks you thru getting started and how to
configure the basics to get started using the Logger in contests. After you
get familiar with the basics you can then go to the Digging Deeper section
to learn more features of the program.

73 Rick N2AMG