Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX

To: <pcooper@guernsey.net>, rtty contesting rttycontesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] GU0SUP in WPX
From: Fabi va2up <va2up@live.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:38:32 -0500
Hi Phil (and all),

Phil wrote:
I was sorry to miss out on any VE2's as well! I didn't hear ONE of you guys
> anywhere.
> I saw the spots, but couldn't hear a thing.

hold on a secomd here... you mean to say that I got fooled by someone else
using your call? I'm not at the station now and cannot check the log by I know
for a fact that I did get called by gu0sup on 15M if my memory is still good
and did complete the Q. One thing I don't recall though, not sure i saw the
usual TU Fabi you always send me, unless you only use the 'NAME' in your
running routine which is possible. Well if I got fooled by the mistery 'wanna
be' gu0sup station', I'm sorry I missed you in this one which is rather unusual
but then again I was running LP.
Hope your flu bug leave you alone soon.

73,

Fabi  va2up