[RTTY] Thank you to Ed W0YK

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Thank you to Ed W0YK
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:53:23 -0800 (PST)
Maybe a little late but  just receive it today, I got the  Sponsored 2011 ARRL
RU  Plaque ,  Many thanks to Ed
W0YK for the sponsor  of this beautiful plaque , my first one for me  in the
mode, Not sure if the first for a Mexican
but is very appreciated.
Why this late ? if the plaques where send  Dec 1, my plaque was lost  in the
mail,  after a month of waiting

Contact Sean KX9X  to ask if he know something,  but  he was sure was sponsored
and shipped, 2 weeks more
as requested send an email to him to let it know if the plaque arrive or not,
that day was  Jan 10th,   and today
the Fedex truck stop and deliver a great looking plaque, Sean  you are doing a
great Job.

Again Thanks to both to make my  Day, week , Month.

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073