Re: [RTTY] Is this

To: dick@k7vc.com, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Is this
From: Gedking@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:30:23 -0500 (EST)
Hi Dick I agree
Me thinks one of the dumber things the FCC did was to drop the Novice  Exam.
I see people down on the CW part of the bands struggling with CW, working
to learn CW because it is still the best way to pass messages when Phone
just  won't work and is fun. When I hear them I try to slow down to their speed
and  give them a contact!!
I have worked many DX stations with CW that can't speak English and I can't
 speak their language. but we communicate anyway.
What else can I say
ED K8OT

In a message dated 1/13/2012 3:59:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,