Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Exchange Complaints
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:18:52 -0800 (PST)
Amen!  I am quite thankful.  #340 on RTTY for me.  Worked on 40 and 80 RTTY so
far.  It doesn't matter to me if they pile us all up within 5 kHz of each
other.  A couple of hundred RTTY signals all within 5 kHz is amazing to see on
a scope and to hear.  It's even more amazing that they can copy anyone.  I'm
just glad they copied me!

Have fun in the pileups.  Get a big amp and blow some steam RTTY!!!

73, Don AA5AU