Re: [RTTY] WAE and RTTY

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAE and RTTY
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:07:46 -0500
I needed to edit the QTC header window a few times and clicking in there
clears that entry field. It might be nice to have it just be editable
without clearing.

This is on my list to correct.. I received a couple of emails on this during
the weekend...

It might be worth displaying a dialog box when pressing Ctrl-Z when you've
already exchanged QTCs. Right now pressing Ctrl-Z just seems to result in
nothing happening.

On the entry Window it shows if you have exchanged QTC with the station and
how many and how many total QTC's you have left to send..
If the QTC window does not open it means that you can't exchange or do not
have any QTC to exchange with that station and just move on. No sense of
opening something if it can't be used..

73 Rick N2AMG