Re: [RTTY] SO2R OT

To: "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why@frontier.com>, "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SO2R OT
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:37:09 -0600
Are you trying to run both radios off the same power supply.  I tried running
two radios off a single Icom PS-60 supply and had
strange problems with it.  If not, then sounds like an RFI problem.  Turn the
power down and see if the problem still exists.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com