Re: [RTTY] Looking for JARTS logs

To: "'Vladimir Sidarau'" <vs_otw@rogers.com>, "'rtty reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Looking for JARTS logs
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 23:11:55 -0500
I would like to include the data I get from the logs in the Jan/Feb NCJ which
has to be to the editor next month.

I'm guessing the JARTS organization could extract this information as well
using all logs.  My intentions are only to find out how
old we are getting as a group.  These logs will be only be viewed by me and
will be deleted when I'm finished with them.

I will post the results here first.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com