Re: [RTTY] Virus

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Virus
From: Phil Duff <na4m@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 01:10:06 +0000
Paraphrased from the eHam.net tech team:

"It has been resolved - definitively. The root cause was found and not
only has the vulnerability been eliminated but we are in the process of
migrating to a safer ad server (Google DFP).  We removed the malicious
Javascript from the eHam ad server and took it offline as well."

de Phil NA4M
eHam.net Product Reviews Manager

On 10/5/2011 18:12, Larry wrote:
> It was AA5AU that posted the report I think you are referring to although I
> don't have the item any longer.
>
> The trojan would put up a dialog window and the essence was to use only the
> Cancel button to dismiss it. Anyhting else, including the "X" in the upper
> right
> corner, would cause grief.
>
> 73, Larry  W6NWS

Phil Duff